If you are familiar with our website, you know that we don’t take perfection or quality for granted. As a guest blogger, those same rules will be applied to your posts and if they are not met, your content won’t get published.
We review each and every single post before it gets published, so if you’d like to have a smooth guest post sailing, your posts need to meet the following requirements:
- Provide insightful and actionable information that people will actually use.
- Flawless English – only writers who have flawless control of the English language will be allowed to guest post on our blog.
- Include images wherever necessary to illustrate what you are talking about – do not forget about ALT tags when submiting your images.
- Talk to the audience like you would talk to your friends.
- No more than 2 – 3 sentences per paragraph.
- Structure of the posts:
- Start off with 1 or 2 intro paragraphs which let the readers know what this post will be about.
- Go into a “What You’ll Learn” section where you basically list (with a few radio buttons) what the reader will learn from your article.
- Go into the essence of the post. A natural structuring of the content is required meaning that you can use all the headings from H1 to H6. So if you have a main section, it would start with H1, then if you have a sub-section in that main section, you would have an H2, then if you have a sub-section of that sub-section, it will be under an H3 tag, and so on.
- Finish with a “Conclusion”, “Summary”, or “Wrapping It Up” section (whichever fits better) where you simply encapsulate the point you wanted to make with the post (in a few paragraphs) and then end with a closing caption.
Still want to be published on our blog?
If you still want and feel like you can write for our blog after reading the post requirements above, then all you have to do is send us a message via our Contact page containing the following information:
- Let us know who you are.
- Let us know what idea you have about the blog post you want to publish on our website.
- Show us a few examples of previous blog posts that you have personally written.
We’re looking forward to some interesting and creative articles to be published on our blog. Don’t shy away.